Anti-virus software in the refrigerator?

The repair man told my wife that we have a virus in our refrigerator's operating system. Now I know why we've had the flu around here. Should I install some anti-virus software in the refrigerator?
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 28, 8:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

My reply has been deleted
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 19:03:50 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Viruses are not really the issue.
You need to make sure you don't get worms.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote the following:

Get a better repairman. He should have had the software.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Stormin Mormon wrote:

If it's an LG refrigerator, there is a good chance it's Linux.
Add pictures here
✖
Red Green wrote:

and a virus that managed to infect such a control could easily cause real damage to the compressor and the contents of the refrigerator.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 28, 8:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

I thought your wife's water just broke. What is she doing tallking to a refrigerator repairman?
Did you ever get in touch with the plumber that got her pregnant?
Add pictures here
✖
wrote in message
The repair man told my wife that we have a virus in our refrigerator's operating system. Now I know why we've had the flu around here. Should I install some anti-virus software in the refrigerator?
--------------------------
You gotta get that fixed right or else that virus will spread to your microwave and stove then you'll have serious issues.
Add pictures here
✖

Don't give the virus writers ideas. I will definitely hold off on getting ethernet over powerline now.
<BIG grin>.
--
Best regards
Han

Whatta dolt! Donchya know yer supposed to run a fireplace between yer refrigerator and the clouds.
nb
Add pictures here
✖
On 5/1/2011 8:30 AM, notbob wrote:

If the dang fireplace ain't setup right, ya wind up makin yer own clouds.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖