Anti-virus software in the refrigerator?

The repair man told my wife that we have a virus in our refrigerator's operating system. Now I know why we've had the flu around here. Should I install some anti-virus software in the refrigerator?

Reply to
jw

My reply has been deleted

Reply to
zek

Viruses are not really the issue.

You need to make sure you don't get worms.

Reply to
mm

snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote the following:

Get a better repairman. He should have had the software.

Reply to
willshak

If it's an LG refrigerator, there is a good chance it's Linux.

Reply to
Pete C.

I thought your wife's water just broke. What is she doing tallking to a refrigerator repairman?

Did you ever get in touch with the plumber that got her pregnant?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

and a virus that managed to infect such a control could easily cause real damage to the compressor and the contents of the refrigerator.

Reply to
Pete C.

The repair man told my wife that we have a virus in our refrigerator's operating system. Now I know why we've had the flu around here. Should I install some anti-virus software in the refrigerator?

--------------------------

You gotta get that fixed right or else that virus will spread to your microwave and stove then you'll have serious issues.

Reply to
The Henchman

Whatta dolt! Donchya know yer supposed to run a fireplace between yer refrigerator and the clouds.

nb

Reply to
notbob

If the dang fireplace ain't setup right, ya wind up makin yer own clouds.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Red Green wrote in news:Xns9ED8608498868RedGreen@69.16.185.252:

Don't give the virus writers ideas. I will definitely hold off on getting ethernet over powerline now.

.
Reply to
Han