anti-freeze

I have a 2001 Ranger 3L that I bought a few months ago. I'm going to flush the coolant and replace it next week. It has green-colored anti-freeze in it.
Do I have to replace with green or can I use yellow anti-freeze after the flush?
Thanks for any comments.
You consider a 2001 Ranger to be your home?
--

Christopher A. Young
(Using backup computer. In a couple

When I'm sleeping in the camper part of it, yes.
you can use either sir.. i been useing the prestone at walmart,it says it works in all vehickles. lucas
On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 08:56:28 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote Re Re: anti-freeze:

Thanks for the info.

And thanks for remembering Private Malone. BTW, I believe the photo of the soldier was taken by David Duglas Duncan. It has always been one of my favorites.

manual states.