Antenna installation on chimney

I am setting up a base station at my house. I will have a 440 mhz yagi and a 2 meter ground plane antenna. I am trying to figure out how to mount these on my roof. At the end of the house where my chimney is would be perfect. It is a wood and viynle chimney, not brick. It is not used. (No fires or gas logs.)
Would it be two much to mount a mast and two antennas on this? I sometimes get high winds in the summer during thunder storms.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Assuming that the UHF yagi is a single yagi and not a big, rotatable array you shouldn't have any problems with wind loading. Just use a wrap-around chimney mount and a 10 foot mast. You can even get these at *ugh* RadioShark.
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F003%5F001%5F003%5F004&product%5Fid %2D839