Ant Problem

I recently renovated my and winterized my log cottage, where I now live.
Recently, I have been spotting about 5 or 6 ants in the house ever day, while the weather outside is -40.
How serious a problem could this be? and an ideas on how to get rid of them?
Thanks
Several years ago my sister had an ant problem in her townhouse. It started with a few and she bought some of those ant traps in the supermarket. When they started coming out from around the faucet hole in the shower she contacted an exterminator.
The exterminator had the ant analyzed and put traps specifically for that species of ant all over her home. After a month or so they were almost completely gone. After talking with the woman next door about it she realized that the ants came into her unit after her neighbor had gotten an exterminator.
You had better nip this in the bud. Call a pro. Take some prisoners for interrogation by the exterminator. They can treat the problem better if they know what they are dealing with.

them?
"push down here, pop up there"
Sounds like the ants fled the exterm chemicals?
--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season

Christopher A. Young