Answer, Refrigerator Kenmore Not working

Oh sammy.... you silly old man.

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

No, I'm not sad that there are things I don't know. More important is the fact that I know I don't know them. It seems you can't say the same.

How old am I?

Reply to
Ed

Aw sammy....... I don't care how old you are.

It's just that you are so thickheaded, and have a severe lack of comprehension or ability to understand basic things.

Now go back to your cage sammy.

Reply to
Matt

wrote

That's not mine, it's Sears.

No, but at Sears prices all of the service tech should be driving Lincoln Navigators and have second home on the coast somewhere.

Me, I don't work that much now, self-employed and just do 3 or 4 calls each morning. At the peak I was leaving the house at 7:30AM and at my first call by 8:AM. Average call was 20 minutes. That's 4.67 hours in-house and 3.33 hours driving. That's 14 calls per 8 hour day excluding travel to first job and home again.

Reply to
Ed

"Matt" wrote

I said I believe you. I said you win. What more do you want?

I wish my son was just like you. Not.

Reply to
Ed

Aw sammy - like I told you, I have all day. You keep spewing your BS - I'll keep throwing back in your face. I don't know why you enjoy it so, but you are entertaining.

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" wrote

Matt, I already said you win. You are just too articulate for an old guy like me. No contest. I just wish I was as smart as you.

I have nothing more to say to you. My Grandson is coming for a visit. Thank God for intelligent life.

Reply to
Ed

If only the rest of the inhabitants of planet earth could be so lucky.

Reply to
Matt

Get a room.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Aw f*ck bill it was all settled and now you started it all up again.

Reply to
Matt

You have some severe emotional issues, don't you sammy? I'm impressed.

Reply to
Matt