Another wrong address

"A Calgary senior is left wondering who will pay for repairs after a local company showed up and started ripping shingles off the roof of her garage."
Read more: <http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/resident-hits-the-roof-over-order-error-1.1299434#ixzz2UbVcekAn

<http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/resident-hits-the-roof-over-order-error-1.1299 434#ixzz2UbVcekAn>
The last lines in the article answer the question....
"The company that made the mistake came back later and said they would make it right but the original roofing company has to make the repairs or Cox will forfeit her warrantee.
The company that did the original work will not be charging Cox for the work and will be looking to the company that made the mistake to cover those costs."
Y'all Gibbons;3069893 Wrote: > "Oren" Oren@127.0.0.1 wrote in message >

> (http://tinyurl.com/pjwsr8l )-

> make it right but the original roofing company has to make the repairs > or Cox will forfeit her warrantee.

> work and will be looking to the company that made the mistake to cover > those costs."
Which seems right because otherwise the original company will be warranteeing the repair work done by the company that made the mistake.
--
nestork

On Tue, 28 May 2013 21:22:09 +0200, nestork

And the folks who were just introduced to a company through the company's error would have to trust them to do a decent job. [Not saying that honest mistakes don't happen-- but I think this looks like it is getting settled the right way for everyone involved.-- [Including the company that erred.]
Jim
On Tue, 28 May 2013 21:22:09 +0200, nestork

The one that made the mistake owns all damages, including any warranty. If they want to buy off the original company, so be it.
On 5/28/2013 12:08 PM, Oren wrote:

<http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/resident-hits-the-roof-over-order-error-1.1299434#ixzz2UbVcekAn

Call Holmes...he'll take care of it. :()