Another Water Filter Question

Last week I asked for help identifying my house water filter.
It's a Honeywell-Braukmann F76 with 100 micrometer cartridge. The manufacturer web site says it never needs replacing as long as it is backwashed periodically.
OK, dumb question: I assume this means take out the cartridge and rinse it off. Correct?
How often? My house has 3 full baths.

Never mind. It was a dumb question. I just need to open the valve at the bottom and force water out for a few seconds. I don't need to remove the filter cartridge.

There's a pressure gauge on top. I didn't think to look at it because I thought the gauge was a separate device, but it was identified there at the gauge. I then looked on line and confirmed at Honeywell.