Another thermostat question

Hi,
What do you all a thermostat that actually completes a circuit with 120V or 240V rather than send a signal to the boiler? I'm looking to drive this in-wall heater:
http://www.westsidewholesale.com/2000w-maximum-register-heater.html
I have figured that I need a non-programmable thermostat, but what's the other keyword? Line voltage?
Thanks!
Aaron

Single pole or double pole line voltage .
RBM wrote:

What's the difference b/w a single pole and a double pole? 120V vs 240V?
Double pole has two set of contacts.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus