Another thermostat question

Hi,

What do you all a thermostat that actually completes a circuit with 120V or 240V rather than send a signal to the boiler? I'm looking to drive this in-wall heater:

I have figured that I need a non-programmable thermostat, but what's the other keyword? Line voltage?

Thanks!

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Fude

Single pole or double pole line voltage .

Reply to
RBM

Line voltage Zonal Heat.

Reply to
Jeff The Drunk

What's the difference b/w a single pole and a double pole? 120V vs 240V?

Reply to
Aaron Fude

Double pole has two set of contacts.

Reply to