another roofing question

My neighbor's roof started to leak last week. He got estimates from several roofers and found the prices to be outrageous. He finally found one that was fairly priced. $75.00 for a complete roof. Wow! They only hire illegals that they pick up at a local bar. Pays them with tequila. (They do demand the good stuff.) The big savings came in materials. A few rolls of clear plastic, some staples and viola. A leak free roof with a 25 year warranty. Do you think this would work on my roof?

Reply to
do_see

If they demanded the good stuff, he'd have to charge at least $100. I'd be cautious.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski