another plaster Q!

Now that I've done this great plaster thing, I'm left with getting it off my tools, which I think I can manage, but also there's the floor: which is 1800 sqft of concrete.
If I poured muriatic on it, could I convince the plaster gloobs that escaped my trowel to come off the floor more-readily than the process whereby I have a hammer and a cold-chisel?
Thanks for your comment.
--
cal

ROFL...
Dude go rent a floor scraper, the kind that leaves behind a clean ready to install finished flooring on surface where before there was some sort of material attached with adhesive...
Next, buy some good quality heavy canvas drop cloths and only do future work in the area above where you have spread your drop cloths out... Move as needed for your project...
Then, learn how to clean your tools while they are still wet and fresh from the job, it is amazing what warm water and gentle rubbing will remove when the materials are wet which will require all sorts of effort to remove once you let it dry...

A square-bladed shovel will do that job much better and much faster than a hammer and chisel. Skip the acid; you'll only hurt yourself (and damage the concrete).
Oh, one more thing: use a drop cloth next time. Or clean them up while they're still wet.

You're welcome.