Another milestone

Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper . We are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the cieling of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down low . Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ... And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1 happy camper-liver !
--
Snag
Tomorrow the hall gets a metal roof and some insulation .
Today I constructed the "hallway" from our new room into the camper . We are now also heating the camper with wood ... I have a fan near the cieling of the room pushing warm air into the camper , cold air returns down low . Flow patterns have been verified with a lit match ... And it's now warmer and DRIER in the camper than previously . IR1 happy camper-liver !
--
Snag
Tomorrow the hall gets a metal roof and some insulation .
On 12/18/2013 8:41 PM, Snag wrote:

Good deal. Just in time for warmer weather. :-)
Irreverent Maximus wrote:

Hey , winter ain't over here by a long shot . I do however welcome the respite , as I have to cut more fire wood and have a Yamaha 4X4 out by the shop that needs work . <Not mine , belongs to my mail carrier's neighbor.> Might also get a ride on the Harley while it's nice ...
--
Snag
And , as expected , there's no condensation on the camper windows this

How about posting some more (low resolution e.g. 640x380) photos?
Hmm , interesting ... I only hit the "send" button once .
--
Snag

Oren wrote:

I've been lax , I'll take some more pics today and post them on photobucket . I just get so into what I'm doing I forget to stop and take pictures ...
--
Snag

Oren wrote:

I've been lax , I'll take some more pics today and post them on photobucket . I just get so into what I'm doing I forget to stop and take pictures ...
--
Snag

On 12/18/2013 9:41 PM, Snag wrote:

real work. Every time I see a teenager plugged into hand held device, I wonder if the nation will ever survive. LOL, OMG, KWIM?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/19/2013 8:54 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Our teenage grandsons will have children who have never seen a book made of paper.....I got my first Christmas Letter by email this year; nobody in the family has ever stooped that low before. When yer' bragging about your financial success and wonderful children, ya' outta put it down on a real damn piece of paper so I can have the joy of tearing it up and then burning the scraps :o)
On 12/19/2013 9:07 AM, Norminn wrote:

Let me guess. About 4 MB power point file. You click onto each page, and get three more words of text, and six winky blinky GIF files?
--
.
Christopher A. Young