another lock shop story of poor service

A few years ago I needed to have some locks rekeyed. There were 6 cylinders in all. The rate for rekeying was something like $6 apiece. When I went back to pick up the 6 cylinders they gave me two keys. I asked where the other 4 keys were. The gal said they only give two keys with a rekeying. I asked if I had brought in the 6 locks one at a time if I would have gotten 2 keys with each rekeying and she said yes. So they charged the same rate for the bigger job and gave less keys and I could not get that moron to understand why I should be getting two keys with EACH rekeyed cylinder. Last time I ever gave them any business. And they were rude.
Ashton Crusher wrote:

Vote with your feet. Many business don't understand that people are more likely to spread stories of a bad experience than a good experience.
TDD
It didn't last long.

Not really the same time. My experience with the PO was around 1950, The depression was about 20 years earlier.
Charlie
Boycott the borg!
--
Christopher A. Young