Another Flooring Question

I am still contemplating installing laminate wood in my kitchen.
While looking at samples today, I also saw laminate ceramic tile.
Has anyone installed the ceramic tile, and do you like it? I am going back to the store to look at the tile, as I ran out of time.
Is it easy to install and does it come in planks, or does it comes in squares?
Many thanks.