Another chain link fence question

Have another chain link fence. This one has a different size mesh wider than a normal chain link fabric. It has wood slats wove into the fence. I've looked everywhere and can't find any where to get the slats. They are about 1 1/4" wide and about 3/16" thick. So far my best solution is to rip them out of 2" lumber. Has to be a better idea...
Al
try calling some local fence companies it may have been a regional size