Another brave man stood his ground against loud music

I told them I have a .45 and a shovel.
SH
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 19:38:52 -0800 (PST), "Daring Dufas: Hypocrite

No, they are included in the Report that Obama had done in an attempt to prove how bad guns were. Turned out there was no evidence for his view. So he doesn't talk about that report.
http://www.gunsandammo.com/2013/08/27/cdc-gun-research-backfires-on-obama/
On 4/15/2014 8:57 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

You're wasting your time with my fanboy Killer Loon because facts don't mean anything to Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks like it happens to be. ^_^
TDD
On 4/15/2014 9:57 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

What? The government finds guns are helpful? I should buy one, some day.
--
.
Christopher A. Young