Another brave man stood his ground against loud music

"Groan!" I got that one. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

No, they are included in the Report that Obama had done in an attempt to prove how bad guns were. Turned out there was no evidence for his view. So he doesn't talk about that report.

Ashton Crusher

You're wasting your time with my fanboy Killer Loon because facts don't mean anything to Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks like it happens to be. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

What? The government finds guns are helpful? I should buy one, some day.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon