animal noises between floors

Hello all,
We live in a 2-story house in Georgia built on slab and near a wooded area.
Recently, we called in a pest control company to seal the gaps we had in fascia/gutters near the roof and in the attic as we heard scratching noises from squirrels/rats.
Now, they did seal the gutter/fascia gasp and the attic, but still there are noises coming from above the ceiling of the first floor.
I don't think we have crawlspace in our home. Where could the rodents be coming from to get in above the 1st floor?
How do we inform the pest company to get rid of them? Already paid them for sealing work/exclusion work. We do have a 2-year warranty.
Thank you!!
Add pictures here
✖

Make ONE opening into the second floor cavity from outside.. Soak some rags in ammonia and stuff them in the hole as far as you can shove them with a broom stick, or whatever. The critters WILL come out. THEN seal the hole. The pest company should have done that before sealing anything.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 28, 4:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Will that run the G*@#$% shrews out of my upstairs knee wall? Un fortunately even if it would there is no practical way to seal them out.
Add pictures here
✖

Keep an open bottle of ammonia up there for a while and they will PERHAPS get the idea that it's not a good place to hide.
Add pictures here
✖
lora wrote:

My son had a roofer come out and seal openings that squirrels were coming in. Apparently they missed an opening around the chimney and a squirrel got in the space between the vent pipe for his fireplace and the insulating pipe. Bottom line, squirrel died and it took a contractor and a chimney guy to remove at cost of several hundred dollars. Smell and maggots were coming in. Call the pest people back. May be a left over trapped squirrel or they missed an opening and another got in. Sounds like something that should be covered by warranty. Get on it right away before you have to deal with a dead animal.
Add pictures here
✖
It's probably your mother in law in there.
Add pictures here
✖

You know, I too had animal noises coming from above. I lived in a 3 story apartment, and the animals sounds would only happen after 9 @ night.
Turned out, the couple above me were making all the grunting sounds, they were newly weds.
Add pictures here
✖

You know, I too had animal noises coming from above. I lived in a 3 story apartment, and the animals sounds would only happen after 9 @ night.
Turned out, the couple above me were making all the grunting sounds, they were newly weds.
Add pictures here
✖

Animal noises, isnt that what happened in the Exorcist first, I never worry until they are in my bed. Sawed off 12ga, shoot at the sounds in the ceilings and walls.
Add pictures here
✖

Be prepared for lots of roofing and plastering work.
Add pictures here
✖