animal cutting branches off tree

Page 2 of 2
rbowman wrote:

I've been dodging hickory nuts and white oak acorns . And I haven't tried them yet , but will be hunting some as soon as I get a <decent> scope on the .22 . Already got the scope , rings came yesterday , I might have to make the base rail .
--
Snag

Terry Coombs wrote:

Now a big old gray or fox squirrel that's living on acorns is a whole different thing than something a little bigger than a chipmunk that eats pine cones. The only grays around here are mostly in town where the non- native trees are. Somebody would be upset if I started plugging them.