Anderson Window Vent Tubes

Can anyone tell me what I am supposed to do with the Vent Tubes on the Anderson Windows I bought?

I got talked into ordering the windows (400 series) with Vent Tubes since they were going to travel over the rocky mountains. I was told that I need to crimp them or something.

Anderson's install instructions leave a little to be desired and don't describe anything about the vent tubes. I have a window with a sticker on it that says "Vent Tubes" with arrows pointing to one side of the window. Yet I see nothing :-).

Thanks for any information y'all may have! Joel

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

Looked at Andersen's site for the 400 window series and didn't find much useful, either. My suggestion is to contact the vendor first assuming they're somebody other than a catalog front or Andersen directly.

--

Reply to
dpb