Anderson window fit

I just have anderson 400 series double hung and casements installed.
When i close the latch on the casements i noticed the top of the window pushes out and then pops back in. To me it doesnt look like a good fit. is this supposed to be like this?
Also the double hung when i slide the bottom window up when it gets about 3/4 of the way up or further i can move the window back and forth, some about 3/8 to 1/2 is that a bad install?
I haven't paid the last payment so would like some info before i do.
Thank you!!
--
Mikezx10

"Mikezx10" wrote in message
I just have anderson 400 series double hung and casements installed.
When i close the latch on the casements i noticed the top of the window pushes out and then pops back in. To me it doesnt look like a good fit. is this supposed to be like this?
Also the double hung when i slide the bottom window up when it gets about 3/4 of the way up or further i can move the window back and forth, some about 3/8 to 1/2 is that a bad install?
I haven't paid the last payment so would like some info before i do.
Thank you!!
--
Mikezx10

Why don't you call the installer back to check it. WW
'WW[_2_ Wrote:

I am but I want to know before they come, If i dont know what i am supposed to have, they can tell me anything.
I had a problem with my hardwood floor finish and the guy tried to tell me that it was due to the type of wood. I later found out he wasnt honest and it was the drying time between coats of poly. But had already paid him everything so had lots of trouble.
Help appreciated
--
Mikezx10

On 6/11/2014 7:48 PM, Mikezx10 wrote:

Call Andersen.
Help Center: 1-855-603-0692 Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sat 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Central U.S. Time.
On 6/12/2014 9:45 AM, Oren wrote:

Andersen will know if those behaviors of a newly-installed Andersen window are normal, or if they suggest a problem with the installation. And if they say it's a problem, the OP can tell the installer that *Andersen* says it's a problem, which will be the most persuasive argument the OP can make.
Even so, Andersen provides

Installer error is the greatest risk when installing windows. It can lead to problems down the road that the window manufacturer's warranty won't cover, because it excludes installation-based problems. And good luck trying to get the installer to make good five years later when the water incursion problem is finally detected. Assuming they're even still around...

Run a straightedge down the side of the window frame. If it is anything other than perfectly straight, make the guy re-install the windows. Chech with a level. The window MUST be 100% plumb in both directions. Anything else, make the installer re-install the windows or don't pay him. He's supposed to be a professional.
Oren posted for all of us...
And I know how to SNIP

+1 OP do it now!
--