Anderson Casement Windows Air Leak

We have Anderson casement windows and we get cool air draft in winter. Please suggest what can be done.
Email Anderson windows first? www.andersenwindows.com
Probably easiest to call them. If you go to their site and cannot find the phone number, download their parts catalog and the 800 number is in there.

I have these windows and have not had a problem. BUT--- Where are they leaking? If it is that the windows don't close tight enough,supposedly they can be adjusted. Contact Anderson online, or ask you local Anderson installers. If you are going to talk to Anderson, make sure you have all the numbers in the little insignia in one corner of the glass If it is around the casing, at the joint with the wall, suggest caulking---both inside and out. Remember, these windows are not perfect i.e. they do not guarantee 100% insulation---and certainly not that afforded by the surrounding walls. You could, therefore, simply be feeling the affect that it is colder next to the glass and this cold is "sliding down the glass" and onto the floor---cold does that. Drapes?!?