Andersen Woodwright v Tiltwash windows

Just wondering if anyone has experience with andersen's Woodwright window. How does it compare to their Tiltwash version? Is the price diff worth it?
I'm replacing an old bay window with and andersen double hung bay and if I use the woodwright I'll get a few extra inches of glass area.
Thanks.

I think the Woodwrights are like twice the price.
But they have more choices for finishes. They both offer white, sandtone, terratone or forest green on the exterior, but the 400 Tiltwash only offers white vinyl or unfinished pine on the inside. The Woodwrights offer pine, white, oak or maple on the interior.
Personally, I thought there was more of a difference in construction between the 400 and 200 series, rather than the 400 vs. the Woodwright.
-CF
Consider looking at Pella too. We have both Andersen and Pella in our house and we like Pella more. Also in some of their styles you can have shades in between the panes of glass and triple glazing.