Andersen windows: 200 or 400?

Hi all.
Can anybody explain what is the main difference between Andersen windows 200 and 400 series? The price difference can be really high (about 2.5 times in case of gliding window that I am considering).
Thanks, Arkadiy

Check into Pella, or another quality manufacturer first.

The short answer better quality Better wood, better glass, teflon guides etc. I looked at both side by side and decided on the 400