I'll check it out.
Peetie

Here's one:
http://www.mesasupplies.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1171
-Cappy

Looks interesting.
Ever refill one?
Thx, Peetie
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:11:38 -0600, Peetie Wheatstraw

Howdy,
Why do you ask about refilling?
It seems to have an ordinary screw cap. What might be the filling concern? (Just curious...)
All the best,
--
Kenneth

What looks like an ordinary screw cap on an image gen'd from a .jpg (or such) on a "compluter screen" is not always an ordinary screw cap.
I couldn't find a local dealer so I'd have to order online. Just seeking definitive info consistent with the OP.
It comes empty. U need to fill it 2 use it. Simple. -Cappy
wrote:
il.net> wrote:

Thanks. I'll find one somewhere.
Peetie

Also comes filled. $2.50 at an Ace HW in midwest US.

I bought a "Goldenrod" brand oil can about 10 years ago and it works fine. I think I got it at Atwoods, which is a farm and ranch supply store that mostly only exists in Oklahoma and Arkansas. They also seem to sell direct from their Web site. http://www.dutton-lainson.com/categories.php?cat1 shows an overview of what they have; the particular one I have is at http://www.dutton-lainson.com/proddetail.php?prodV080 .
Standard disclaimers apply; I don't get money or other consideration from any companies mentioned.
Matt Roberds