An observation and comment on provided screws.

For about one or two years now I have noticed that the metallic composition of screws that come with a product are getting cheaper and cheaper. I am stripping the threads of almost every screw that I try to use. They not only seem to be made of weak metal but are usually too short or slightly too thin for the job. If I donít have my own boxes of screws with me when installing something I almost always have to make a special trip to the hardware store. It wasnít like this before. You could at least depend on the screws that came with a product. Itís getting so that sometimes I donít even bother opening the package of screws and use my own. If the manufacturers are getting that cheap they should just stop including the screws and save all of us the bother.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Sunday, August 5, 2012 12:24:25 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Tell it to the goddamned manufacturers in NA who are making piss pots full of money from either buying cheap crap from China or locating their factories there. Buy from Western firms or suffer the use of these inferior products.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

i routinely replace hardware before even attempting to assemble stuff.....
Add pictures here
‚úĖ