An ice storm check in call

Page 3 of 3

I ate raw eggs in milk shakes because I read that they went with a weight lifting regimen. I stayed with the weights longer than the eggs. The weights worked, I don't think the eggs did. Now there are health warnings, don't eat raw eggs, they can make you sick.
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:46:56 GMT, Dan Espen

This is all based on the chicken police :-)) I gave up the raw egg / in shakes and eventually lifting weight as I once did.
Please, do wash hands and follow the chicken police (Emeril)..
I did an interview of family members that moved circa 1921 to Florida. Never did I discover in the interview; any warning about chickens or eggs, except _ "we ate what we caught!"
I heard that from cousins, Sam and Ella.
--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"Dan Espen" < snipped-for-privacy@MORE.mk.SPAMtelcordia.com> wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Gulf Coast, Florida. My mom used to call me in Indiana, from Florida, when she heard we were at 20 below and always mention she had the AC on. I've been without power when it was freezing outside, but that was in Florida and not due to weather, but due to finances. Just hunkered down under extra blankets and warmed the Beanie Weenies over a candle in the oven.
Blizzards used to be the occasion for home-made bisquits, but I have been in kitchens that have never seen a sack of flour or a home-made meal. Are pizza deliveries getting through? :o)
All you tough ones out there, keep on keeping on and look out for yer neighbor.
Yes, it sure can get cold. I've heard some stories of neighbors taking care of neighbors. I wonder, though. You'd think some folks would figure out that storms and power cuts are part of life. You'd think people would lay in some supplies at home.
Some welfare people I know in Rochester. Power out this March, account of non payment. They froze butt. I was there a couple days ago. He's got a NiMH charger, a new sound thing to carry around (plays CD) and they still have cable TV, the box that records programs, and no emergency supplies. I'm going to be a bit less helpful next time.
--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"Norminn" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:42:42 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We had a little here in NEO. I thought it might get bed but it warmed up enough. Had the generator gassed up just in case.