An FYI on (JustCallMe Norman)

This is just dave again, also knows as hvacfella, itisdave, fastvetdave, daveinIllinois, and a dozen other webtv nics....B4 following ANY of his normally incorrect HVAC suggestions, ask the real people for advice

be afraid!! be very afraid!!

Reply to
Flakey714

He gives a lot better advice on a bad do than you ever have on your best.

.
Reply to
Fred

Fred posted for all of us....

Hey Freddy, you know this exactly HOW????

Reply to
Tekkie

I don't give advice---I just report on what new name dave is hiding behind!

And what is a "bad do"? Is that what your wife comes home from her gay hairdresser with?

Reply to
Flakey714