Amp for a pair of NS10

Hi!
I'm looking for an amp that would be a good couple for my pair of Yamaha NS10s. Now these monitors are driven by a second-hand hifi Technics amplifier. I also have a pair of Dynaudio BM6A as my main monitors, but I like to check my work on the Yamahas. Could you suggest an amp that would be good for this situation? Thanks a lot for helping
bence
Locsmndi Bence wrote:

Yamaha
but I

Either of these units would be a good choice to bring out the crispness of the Yammys!
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=32-2054
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1821&brandID=2
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid=32-2055
My band is using the Samson Servo170 with our Behringer monitors.
Good Luck!
Paddy McCrocket
Or get an old Marantz receiver. Make sure it's heavy.
Peter
On 4/5/05 5:37 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, "Paddy McCrocket"

Original Crown DC300... (but ONLY for the Yammers)

NS 10's the best studio monitor ever made (maybe becouse it wasn't supposed to be the one...??) there's only one good amp to do the job for NS 10s : quad 405

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid2-2054
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID 21&brandID=2
http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&product%5Fid2-2055
My band is using the Samson Servo170 with our Behringer monitors.
Good Luck!
Paddy McCrocket
Any of the old hafler 200 series check ebay the 280 will drive anything but is rarer and more $$$ S
On 5 Apr 2005 14:37:24 -0700, "Paddy McCrocket"

Paddy McCrocket wrote:

Hi, I'd peruse eBay to find an oldie Yamaha amp. Tony

Crowns have a habit of going DC, goodbye NS10's. Also NS10's have had their day. You only find them in low brow studios where the owners can't afford to upgrade.