American Standard whirlpool

I have an AMerican Standard whirlpool tub with an electric switch. From time to time (more and more frequently) the switch won't work - no power - but I've found that if I trip and then reset the breaker, it will work. Sounds like something's wrong?
--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net

What kind of "electric switch". Wall mounted, timer, tub mounted, air

RBM ha scritto:

--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net

No new text?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Open the access panel, find and write down the tub model number, go to a site like this and find your tub, then locate the control it uses: http://stores.faucetdirect.com/asparts/getOptions.cfm?type=Whirlpool%20Pumps

RBM ha scritto:

--
Send from http://www.nonsolonews.net