American Standard toilet- color is Linen- anyone know which Benjamin Moore Paint this is closest to

I have a new American Standard toilet (LINEN) Trying to match a Benjamin Moore paint to this color,, Anyone know what Benjamin Moore White paint is closest to an American Standard linen?

Just take the take top to a store. They have one of the better computer matching systems.
Second option is borrow a color deck from the any store and do your own eyeball match at home.

Stop at the paint place and get a few color cards that are close and take them home to match up...Question for you though..Why are you trying to get the exact same color as your crapper?? I've seen many bathrooms and I can't say I've seen one where the walls all match the crapper , sink and tub...A whole bathroom linen colored is kinda bland...IMHO...Plus the crapper will be camouflaged and hard to find when you stumble in there to take a leak while drunk...LOL...
KOS wrote:

Download and print a PMS Pantone color chart. For example: http://www.bluegrassltd.com/pms_color_chart.asp
Find the chip that's closest.
Tell the paint man to match the chip.
KOS wrote:

When I wanted to match the bath trim/molding paint to the accessory fixtures set (towel bar, cupholder, etc), I had HD use their paint matching computer using the outlet cover plate as the sample. I was amazed at how close the match came out.