American Home Shield - Good experience

I only have one experience with American Home Shield home warranty, but it is a good one. I purchased their warranty one morning. Later that very day, the dryer quit heating. I did not know what they would say since I had just purchased the product. I would not have been surprised had they been suspicious. But, in fact the wife had used the dryer the day before. In any case, they gave me no hassle at all. They were courteous, scheduled a repair, and it was done the next day - all just as the contract stated. I was very satisfied. I have been a bit hesitant about buying these home warranties, but this experience left a good taste. I hope any future incidents are as well treated as this one. All I can say at this point is, I bought their home warranty, and it paid off. A year from now...?
Steve
fonsr wrote:

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/insurance/am_home.html
http://www.syix.com/emu/html/ahs.html
There seem to be a never ending list of complaints about them I guess you got very lucky, so far.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:53:03 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"

Do you know that list of auto mechanics that Click and Clack keep? How is one to know they don't have their daughters send in the compliments? And here, has fonsr ever posted here before?
mm wrote:

I was thinking just that when I read the message. I could not determine it so I gave the benefit of the doubt about his intentions, but offered the evidence of the other side of the coin for any readers.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit