Amana Washing Machine-Preventive maintenance

I'm replacing the drive belt and pump in my '98 model Amana washer and was wondering if there is any PM I could do while in there. I'm assuming the bearings are sealed on the motor and transmission. Any points that should be lubricated or inspected? Unit otherwise runs fine. Thanks,
Alex