Amana Refrigerator - water dispenser problem

Hi,
Does anyone know of a quick fix to this problem.
My frig has a water and ice dispenser side by side. Ice is still working fine - water still runs into the ice maker when needed. When the water dispenser lever is pushed I hear what sounds like a pump and the light goes on but no water.
Thanks for the help.
Steffen
Water supply on fridges have two valves -- sounds like the one to your water dispenser isn't working. A refrigerator guy can replace that.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus