Amana Refrigerator Warm

Page 2 of 2
Future update from 2-17-05 ::
After 17, 2hr round trips 63 hrs on the job, numerous consultations with various Pros and replacing the entire refrigerators components, "some twice" .
Chris Young recieved another call this morning from the customer. The lady informed Chris her 6 year old son found the problem it is The LIGHT Will Not Turn Off , It is a bad door switch keeping it warm , and the gasket was Missing on the bottom of both doors .
She wants a refund and informed Chris her brother is the Citys DA and could not find his lisence registered with the city.
Hi Barry, hope you are having a nice day
On 31-Jan-05 At About 11:37:22, Barry wrote to All Subject: Re: Amana Refrigerator Warm (followup)
B> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:48:11 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
B> > Went out to the truck, and got my vacuum pump, and cleared out the B> sealed > system.
Not only did he not fix the leak but he admits here to not recovering the charge. He really needs to stay away from any type of equipment repair.
-=> HvacTech2 <=-
.. "I wrote a few children's books... Not on purpose." - s.w.