Amana refrige freezer cold top warm

I have the Amana B220Z bottom freezer refigertator. It's about three years old. The freezer works fine but the top box is warm. Seen this problem in the group before but didn't see a solution. Any clues? Amana's repairman can't come for five days unless you got another thirty bucks.
Air flow problems.
--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.
catfish bob wrote:

Hi,
Model# won't work for me and appears to be too short as well.

Missed a few postings then ;)
*Some* possible trouble makers: - frost free failure ( coils plug up with frost ) - evaporator fan motor not running ( bad fan, open defrost thermostat ) - bad air damper control - broken fan blade - light staying on inside the FF section
http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_notcold.html
Full model number is ARB220ZCC. There is ice on the coils in the freezer and on the bottom vents in the freezer.

You need to unplug and melt the ice. I've used a fan to speed up the process. Then find out why it iced up. In my case it was the door not mounted right. Also check the door seals.
Dan Espen wrote:

To thaw the ice, you can use a hair dryer if you move it around and don't get the plastic too hot. - udarrell
--
Crank Your Air-Conditioner Up To Specs
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioner-capacity-seer.html

Christopher A. Young