Amana Refrig. w/bottom freezer

Multiple problems with this unit model # ABD2233DEW.m Latest is that one end of the handle to freezer unit popped loose. I can't see that anything is broken though. Can this be a home repair. I'm tired of service charges
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Your friend in need... repair clinic.com Parts, and competent advice, just what you want.
Joe
On 10 Sep 2006 12:00:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:
:Multiple problems with this unit model # ABD2233DEW.m Latest is that :one end of the handle to freezer unit popped loose. I can't see that :anything is broken though. Can this be a home repair. I'm tired of :service charges I also have an Amana bottom freezer refrigerator, model BR22VW bought in 2000. Never had a problem. I would certainly think you can repair that yourself.