Amana Refrig troubleshooting

Working on a model ACD2334HRS.
Side by side. Customer's original complaint about six months ago, not cooling. I put a hard start kit on the compressor.
Not cooling again. This time, the two fans and the compressor were not running. I took the control box open, and checked the cold control. It has continuity or not, far left turns off the refrig.
Ordered and replaced the adaptive control board. Now, same thing. No evaporator fan running. No condensor fan. No compressor.
Light is nice and bright, so it's not low voltage.
Now, what to do?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Call someone who knows what they are doing since you obviously don't.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi,
I found ACD2234HRS

Have you bypassed the cold/temp control ( joined the wires together )?