Amana fridge water leak

My Amana side-by-side fridge is about 8 years old. Today, we notice that water is dripping out of the bottom of the freezer door. I've checked the water dispenser and that is not the problem. I suspect that it may be that the condensation drain is plugged. Does anyone know where it is and how to get to it....or if anyone has another idea of what it might be? Thanks very much.

Reply to
jonw

Hi,

know where it is

I would suspect in the back bottom of the freezer section, hidden behind the cover panals.....but no model# posted to check.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid