Amalgamated Electrci Panel 200-4340 Combo Panel - interior replacement

Hello All I have the above panel and am seeking to see whether there is an interior replacement for this panel. I've reviewed the Federal Pioneer list however this panel is not specifically listed. However, I suspect that one of the other models may work. My panel has two sides to it with one side originslly used for electric heat. I've been doing some upgrading in the house and wouldn't mind changing to breakers.
Thanks for the help.