Alvis Spray On Siding?

I see some old posts on this product dating back to 2003 so they managed to stay in business with the same name up until 2005. Can anyone add to the 2003 posts? Back then nobody had any first hand experience with the product.
Never mind. I found the answer
http://www.wsbtv.com/money/4531805/detail.html #
Stay away from it.
Never mind. I found the answer
http://www.wsbtv.com/money/4531805/detail.html #
Stay away from it.

Follow the URL http://www.bestfranchiseopportunities.com/franchisor/1284/AlvisSpray.asp if you are interested. I took a chance on a Section Eight project we have. The tenants destroy this stuff easily, of course they can destroy concrete as well. The franchise that did the work touched up the job once but it's now a terrible mess thanks to the tenants. My only option now is to tear it off and just do vinyl siding every five to eight years. There are probably 100 vinyl installers to one Alvis installer.
Bill