aluminum framed windows sweats in winter; solution?

My aluminum framed windows (no thermal breaks) sweat in the winter and leave water stain in the ajacent wood frames.
Other than replacing them with non metal framed windows, are there other solution? Something I can "paint" on the frame to insulate it somewhat, perhaps?

leave
Aluminum frame windows are frequently used in trailer homes so I went to a trailer home supply and bought the matching ones that mount on the inside wall. This gives me a double window with 3.5 inches in between the two. End of moisture condensation problem. I don't have a trailer home, but the concept is the same. The inside windows aren't bad looking, finished in white enamel.
Bob
You can't paint anything on them. Other than replacing them (some aluminum windows will good thermo breaks don't have that problem - as bad) you need to either warm the inside surface up (storm windows) or keep the warm moist air from them (inside storm windows - plastic etc.).
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math