Aluminum cutoff blade

I've been using a 12", 32 tooth carbide blade in a DeWalt 12" miter saw to cut thin aluminum sections (track lighting.) I'm now the point where I need a replacement blade. Any suggestions?
Abrasive cutoff disk or another carbide tooth blade?
Boden

Another carbide blade- 80-100tooth tcg grind neg 5 degree hook
Stay with the carbide woodworking blade.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .