Aluminum Channels from Kayak Pool

Several years ago I dismantled my above ground (rectangular)pool with the intentions of moving it. That's not going to happen so I'm considering cutting up the metal for scrap. Some of the pieces are 25' long. The deck used 6' pieces of tongue and grove anodized aluminum. Has anybody found any creative uses (landscaping, gardening, shed construction, playground construction, etc. ) for the materials? Probably a week after I cut this stuff up I'll wish I had it back. Thanks Snappa

Reply to
snapperhead

Might be able to make a decent greenhouse frame from some of it...

Reply to
Rick

Got my vote. Snappa

Reply to