Aluminum Channels from Kayak Pool

Several years ago I dismantled my above ground (rectangular)pool with the intentions of moving it. That's not going to happen so I'm considering cutting up the metal for scrap. Some of the pieces are 25' long. The deck used 6' pieces of tongue and grove anodized aluminum. Has anybody found any creative uses (landscaping, gardening, shed construction, playground construction, etc. ) for the materials? Probably a week after I cut this stuff up I'll wish I had it back. Thanks Snappa

with the

considering
deck
Might be able to make a decent greenhouse frame from some of it...
Candidate for the redneck yard of the week?

Got my vote. Snappa