Alternatives to Wood Decking?

Could someone please list the alternatives that exist to wood decking, and ther pluses and minuses? (I know cost will be a minus.) Thanks for your help. Frank
Well for the US its wood, When plastic is damaged , it wont match a repair plank..... Period ..... Wood can be resanded , stained , Plastic not ..... color Fades , kill the salesmaN
Fiberglass on plywood will last forever if maintained
Home Depot has a composite interlocking decking

I installed Eon on my deck. I am very happy with this product. I have a leftover piece of this material that I kept indoors. After 3 years there is almost no difference in color. Besides washing it several times a year it does not need any maintenance.

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 02:15:55 GMT, frank1492

Solid Brass plate one inch thick - looks great. If you are loaded with money, use solid gold instead.
Otherwise, pour concrete !
Thanks all. I will be looking into Eon soon! Frank
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:56:59 GMT, frank1492

But will you be looking into the solid one inch thick gold? We all know you are loaded with money !!!!