Alternatives to Wood Decking?

Could someone please list the alternatives that exist to wood decking, and ther pluses and minuses? (I know cost will be a minus.) Thanks for your help. Frank

Reply to
frank1492

Well for the US its wood, When plastic is damaged , it wont match a repair plank..... Period ..... Wood can be resanded , stained , Plastic not ..... color Fades , kill the salesmaN

Reply to
mark Ransley

Fiberglass on plywood will last forever if maintained

Home Depot has a composite interlocking decking

Reply to
Martik

I installed Eon on my deck. I am very happy with this product. I have a leftover piece of this material that I kept indoors. After 3 years there is almost no difference in color. Besides washing it several times a year it does not need any maintenance.

Solid Brass plate one inch thick - looks great. If you are loaded with money, use solid gold instead.

Otherwise, pour concrete !

Reply to
Generic Male Homosapien

Thanks all. I will be looking into Eon soon! Frank

Reply to
frank1492

But will you be looking into the solid one inch thick gold? We all know you are loaded with money !!!!

Reply to
the