Alternatives to Frost King Insulation or Preferred Insulation for Door Frames, Etc

Hi, I'm insulaTing the doors and windows in my house. I just returned from Home Depot after spending $57.00 for mainly Frost King insulation eg XTreme Rubber Weatherseal @ >$5.00 when one package isn't enough for one door. Is there any alternative insulation material out there that are of high quality but lees expensive because I've got dspend at least another $150.00.

Thanks,

Mike

Reply to
Mike