alternatives cinder block??

I'm planning on re-doing the foundation (or having it done) One of the things I'm considering is using "plastic" or "polystyrene" building blocks in place of cinder blocks, but I can't find who makes them.
Does such a product exist? If so, any idea where I can find info?
Thanks in advance.
Tom
I've seen insulating forms that are filled with rebar and poured concrete on Discovery or this old house...is this what you're thinking of?

Could well be. Do you know who makes them?
Thanks
TWR

Several companies. To see who offers them locally, call around to whatever local concrete company has a pumper truck. You can't just chute the stuff unless the wall is short. They will either sell them or point you in right direction. They will also know who locally is competent to do the pour, and if local inspectors have learned yet how to deal with them. (Some places still panic and say 'but we can't see the concrete!'.)
aem sends....

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome