Alternative to Tendura for porch floor?

Hi. I could use some advice.

The front porch of my 1917 bungalow currently has T&G pine flooring that needs to be replaced. I live in Texas, and this flooring gets strong sun in the afternoon. Because I have children and because this porch gets a lot of dirt and pollen due to the many trees nearby (including Live Oak pollen and catepillars which cover the house and lot in late March -- this insidious stuff is difficult to clean up), I would like to try to put something in that can be hosed off and doesn't require periodic repainting, but still looks like wood.

I was planning on trying Tendura

the solid color version, making sure that the underlying joists and beams are protected with a vapor barrier, but they only have the solid in grey, which wouldn't look so great (I really need brown).

Does anyonw know of other similar products I could look into?

Any opinions of whether this idea is a good one?

Thanks so much, Nina

Reply to
nina_online