Alternative to "Great Stuff"

Hi,
I once saw a link to a foam solution in a can, kind of like Great Stuff but it wasn't Great Stuff. For one it had a longer nozzle. I have to apply insulation where a Great Stuff nozzle just won't reach. Can someone tell me what I'm thinking about (and where to get)?
Many thanks in advance,
Aaron
Add pictures here
✖

I have had that issue many times and just got the same diameter plastic hose at Ace, cut it to what size I needed and heated the can in water so it would push through the extra resistance of the longer hose
Add pictures here
✖

"Not so Great Stuff" - Harbor Freight
:-)
Add pictures here
✖
I've seen a couple other brands of expanding foam. Though, I'm not sure any of them still exist. Can you make the tube longer, and do it that way?
Whatcha building?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I boxed in skylights and need to shoot foam between the skylight box and the joist.

Add pictures here
✖
Friend of mine foamed in around his storm door. The foam pushed the door frame in (aluminum) and now the door won't close.
How about just stuff in some fiberglass around your skylight?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

aint it.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Great stuff in the RED can may expand too much if you use too much. Use your head. The Great Stuff in the BLUE can has a lower expansion rate. Try that. Leave room in front and rear of your bead for expansion, don't fill the cavity completely otherwise it can only expand and push your frame out. You might also put a brace across your frame to prevent it from being warped.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 15 May 2009 17:44:14 -0700 (PDT), Aaron Fude

Wurth makes stuff for the window and door trade 0 bigger cans with 12" nozzles. Standard or low expansion.
Add pictures here
✖