Alternative heat source Question!

My daughter recently purchased a house with a Franco- Belge unit in the rec room. We think its either oil,which it does say on the back of the unit -fuel oil, or a oil kerosene mix. We don't know anything about it and there are no stores in our area that sell Franco Belge stoves. It had a model # 17410 on the back ,serial # 911620. Does anyone know anything about this stove or anywhere online to look? I tried the official website for Franco Belge and that wasn't helpful. Would like an owners manual if possible , or at least a drawing of the stoves inner works. Any help would be appreciated!
Bonnie

Google can be your friend!! Look here:
http://www.franco-belge.co.uk/pages/fboil.html
Let us know how it does! I have seen them at trade shows, but never really heard anything about them except from salesmen.
Google still works, 329000 hits for franco belge