Alternate electric charges

Page 2 of 2
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Is Direct Energy doing business down there too? Up here people have all kinda problems with them. Most of them regret they switched to Direct Energy. They may be under different name down there.
On 4/17/2015 11:52 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

I don't recognize that name. I was on Energetix, and switched to Noco.
Thank you for the head up.
On 4/16/2015 7:48 AM, micky wrote:

The wholesale rate for electricity is 2-3¢/KWH so there is money to be made in selling it at 7.9¢/KWH but of course as you stated the savings is small because of all the overhead items.