Alt Valv Leaks

WHen I turn on the cold water, water flows from the hot valve

I've seen the same for years in a medical school library (ie public) restroom, and they never seem to fix it either.

My sink is from 1977, Kohler I think. My uncle insists it is hard to fix because of the way this valve is built?

How can I learn more about this sorta thing?

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

Reverse the handles.

Reply to
hrhofmann

What comes to mind....

  • Ask friends
  • Go to a plumbing or hardware store, and ask
  • Internet research
  • Post a question here, and maybe someone will answer.

A question comes to mind to me, and I may know what's going on. And how to fix it. But, you didn't ask.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon